Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Rainbow of Your Own



Just in time for St. Patrick's Day- a rainbow for that pot of gold. I was brainstorming St. Patrick's Day projects at work one day and I wanted something that was colorful and not green. It's been a long, gray winter in my next of the woods so colorful was a high priority. I keep a stash of terra cotta pots on hand and as I stood looking at them in my craft closet the whole thing sort of congealed.




I also worked up a color scheme for Easter.

I posted this project over at The Creativity Greenhouse so you can see all the nitty-gritty details over there by clicking here. The blog is designed for therapist and Activity Directors working with older adults in long term or rehab settings so it's a bit different than posts you may be used to seeing. But check it out and then get your rainbow groove going.


I hope to be getting back to a regular schedule here- I've been having tremendous technological difficulties that I think are healing now.

See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment