Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Crafting By The Seat Of My Pants


I was working on samples at work this morning for this evening's craft project, when I was asked "What are you doing?" Obviously I don't know but when I sat down to work on this project last night at home, I was overwhelmed by a wave of frustration. Why do I have to do these things at home, these craft samples and project proposals and all my own printing (at $20,000 per gallon for ink)? I would much rather spend time playing with my family. So I didn't work on it and today I'm scrambling to come up with something so who knows. In the end, it usually comes out OK, not because of any talents I may or may not possess but because of the creativity of my patients. Am curious, as always, to see what my folks create.

No comments:

Post a Comment